Friday 31 August 2018

My speech 2018

My Speech

Title: Dogs   
 Image result for pomeranian

I find dogs interesting. If I could choose a pet it would be a dog. My mum and dad wont let me get a dog because it cost too much money to keep it.k

Dogs need food or dried food and a water bowl. They need a collar and  leash and ID tag with a phone number on it in case the dog gets lost. It is good if you have a dog bed or a warm place for it to sleep. You need flea shampoo and a brush so you  can keep the dogs fur clean.

You must feed your dog two times a day and give them fresh water. It is a good idea to give them toys to chew or else they might wreck your house. Don’t yell at your dog.Take it for a walk everyday. Talk to them nicely. And the most important thing is to love your dog.

My favourite dog is the Pomeranian. It is little and fluffy and because it is little it could live inside my house.
I think i would make a great pet owner. I would be great at caring for it and giving it lots of love.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.